Soccer Update

We are still hopeful that we will be able to offer Soccer this season. However with the growing number of COVID cases in the province we have made the decision to delay opening registration until we see what direction the province provides. We would like to thank everyone for their patience.

224 SharesLikeCommentShare

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *