The weekend weather looks amazing for the weekend. Gate open at 7:30 a.m. fishing is allowed from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. April 30 & May 1.
Some things to remember:
- We don’t have gear for use, you will need to bring your own but we will be selling worms. Live bait is prohibited
- There is no pre-registration. You will register your children 14 and under at the gate, $10 for each rod. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Only children may fish.
- Shore fishing only.
- We don’t have people dedicated to fishing instruction but someone may be available to offer assistance.
- Prizes will be awarded to the largest fish caught each day, be sure to have your catch weighed at the Fishing Hut. There is a 2 catch limit and all fish are kept by the angler.
- A BBQ will be open over the lunch hour and there will be a raffle table with includes a unique portrait of Mitch Marner.
- 7) There is zero tolerance for alcohol and cannabis use on the property.